Friday, September 26, 2008

ATTACK IT!

Morning Guys!

Started a new job yesterday, did not think there was a job that would fit in with my Sports Speed Development work. More importantly I did not think there was a job I would love like my Sport Speed Academy, then good things came to me, I knew what I could do, what wold fit with my "Fun" work and started yesterday.

ATTACK IT!

The main thing if you wan't to do something or achieve something is attack it! There is no point me wondering into this job looking for a little extra cash, turning up and going through the numbers. It would be tough for me and my students, I have attacked it and in one day of lecturing, I LOVE IT! This is not going to be "work" for me as well, how good is that!??


All these years of doing work and now both my jobs I love, ATTACK and enjoy! If you don't love or have any passion for what you do...

Look elsewhere... and attack it with all you got and you'l be suprised with what you get out of it.

Yours in Sport & Speed,

The SpeedFreak.

www.adamwalkerpro.com
www.sportspeedacademy.co.uk

No comments: