Tuesday, September 23, 2008

YOUTH SPORT SPEED REVOLUTION

The SPEEDFREAK is here!

Alright World!!?

Sooo Quality that i'm finally starting my BLOG! Buzzin' almost as much as I am about starting to sorting out the standard (or lack of!) Under 18's Speed Development everywhere....

especially @ Home in the UK!

Well, its all good my MISSION starts here in NYC, USA. They ARE ahead of the UK in Youth Speed Development, but everone still needs to get better. I'm over for a Youth Sports Conditioning meeting of minds. Some quality bloke gave me a kick up the arse to use my passion for Improving Youth Performance. To not just help the athletes I work with on a daily basis, That is just SELFISH, but to SPREAD THE WORD! The Sporty kids of today need my help!

Don't put it off, UK, USA, Australia, China, Africa, Asia, Everywhere, WORLD! What are you doing to get FASTER & FASTER?!
I challenge you, RAISE THE BAR!
Is that all you got!??

BRING IT ON.

The REVOLUTION has begun...

The "SpeedFreak"

http://www.sportspeedacademy.co.uk

No comments: